Full Time Line Cook - Mavor's Restaurant (Confederation Centre of the Arts)
• Passionate about food?
• Hard working?
We are looking for a creative, positive attitude, and like-minded individual to join our Culinary Team that takes pride in offering a casual cuisine in the midst of Canada's National Memorial to the Fathers of Confederation - "Confederation Centre of the Arts".
We want you to help us create an exceptional dining experience to our guests. Our team is friendly and passionate and our motto, "it's our pleasure" is spoken often and sincerely. Mavor's restaurant caters a variety of events including: weddings, meetings, and corporate functions.
The Successful candidate will possess:
• 2-5 years of experience working as a trained line cook;
• Experience working in all areas on the kitchen line;
• Experience working in a casual fine dining setting or similar is considered a strong asset;
• Red Seal or Culinary Diploma/Certificate is an asset but not required;
• Must possess a consistent professional attitude and behavior with effective listening and communication skills.
Mavor’s appreciates and understands work life balance, family, growth, & competitive wages. We offer great perks in and outside the Confederation Centre of the Arts!
Wage Range: $12.00 - $15.00/hour + gratuities (dependent upon experience and qualifications)
Apply today to our Human Resources Officer, Jessica Flemming:
Email your resume to: email@example.com
In Person: Drop into Mavor’s Restaurant at the Confederation Centre of the Arts, ask for Chef Miguel Cervantes.
Deadline for application is March 3, 2017
return to top